Friday, September 12, 2014

I'm sensing a theme here...

September 4  Plan:  7k steady  Actual:  7k slowly

Catching up again and so excited to tell you about yet another shitty outing.  I tried to enjoy this one, I really did.  But yet again the planets were aligning and setting me up to not have a good time.

It was surprisingly hot this evening.  So hot that I almost waited until way later in the evening to get out there but alas that didn't happen.  I really wish it would have, everything would have gone much smoother.

The sun was beating down on me which I never like and the breeze wasn't helping, just hindering everything.  Once again I walked a lot and was just content to get it done.

I passed a gentleman along the way who is obviously a very experienced runner.  When I passed him the second time and he remarked to me 'man, it's crazy hot out here, eh?  Makes it so hard to run!' I will admit that I felt so much better about myself - woohoooo - it's not just me feeling like a sweaty pile of ass shuffling from street to street.

Bugger.

Got home and was disgusting.  But as always was happy to have gotten out there and got it done.



No comments:

Post a Comment